Detroit News - Michigan Index Detroit News - Michigan Index       TheWolverine.com TheWolverine.com       MGoBlue.com MGoBlue.com       GoBlueWolverine.com GoBlueWolverine.com       Detroit Free Press- Michigan Index Detroit Free Press- Michigan Index
Stadium and Main: What's left to say?

Thursday, November 16, 2006

What's left to say?

When I started this blog in the Spring, I remember looking forward to this week. I was confident that The Game would provide me with many opportunities for analysis, commentary, and general B.S. Fast-forward about 8 months, and my posting frequency is static. The magnitude of this game has turned me into an idiot. Last night I put a box of Triscuits in the fridge, and I’m sure I’ve forgotten somebody’s birthday (sorry, whoever you are). My IQ has dropped about 26 points, so I’ve spared you any incoherent ramblings (until now).

Fortunately, I’ve been very busy at work (never thought I’d say that!). While my work product has suffered, at least the week isn’t dragging. And I’m somewhat comforted by the fact that everything that needs to be said has already been said. Actually, nothing really needs to be said. It’s like a classic boxing match, where both fighters are men that “need no introduction.” But, seriously, everything has been said. While compiling the “linkfest” that I do for each game, I had to separate the wheat from the chaff in order to avoid a “Longest. Post. Ever.” distinction.

Two days from now, all of the worry, speculation, predictions, and hype will be over. Games like this don’t happen very often, so I hope you enjoy it. Despite my temporary insanity, I know I will. Go Blue!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Good stuff, Dan. Enjoy the game... Go Blue!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Detroit News - Michigan Index Detroit News - Michigan Index       TheWolverine.com TheWolverine.com       MGoBlue.com MGoBlue.com       GoBlueWolverine.com GoBlueWolverine.com       Detroit Free Press - Michigan Index Detroit Free Press - Michigan Index